We appreciate that the current COVID-19 outbreak is a cause of concern and we will follow government guidelines and make all necessary adjustments as recommended and will only return to running our courses when it is safe to do so.
We hope the situation has improved sufficiently by August 2020 for us to continue running our courses. We are currently taking bookings but of course a full refund will be issued in the event they need to be cancelled due to Govt advice.
It is also possible that there may be Govt restrictions on the numbers that can gather in a group, in which case, we would run the courses with the students that have booked in date order, until we reach the maximum permitted.
Includes immediate family member or caregiver
Unexpected serious illness or injury
Affecting your participation and/or travel
Including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances, and military deployment.
Transportation disruptions beyond your control
Disruptions that make it impossible to travel to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations where there are no alternative methods of travel and train, bus, or ferry cancellations where no alternate trips were available on the same day. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters, such as earthquakes or severe storms.
Unforeseen property damage
Damage caused to your home that requires you to remain at home to address the issues, includes from natural disasters.
Other unforeseen circumstances include
- Natural disasters, terrorist activity, and civil/political unrest.
- Pandemics and epidemic disease or illness that suddenly affects a region or an entire group of people.
- Travel restrictions imposed by a government, law enforcement agency, or military
- Essential utility outages that prevent travel
- Changes to visa or passport requirements that make it impossible for you to travel