If we, the organiser, need to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances (such as following Govt advice on Covid-19), you will be issued a full refund.
If you cancel your booking (unless for exceptional circumstances) the cancellation terms listed below will apply;
Please note that the costs of all our workshops & modular courses are based from the start date & time to the end date & time and don’t run on an opt-in/opt-out basis. Students that miss some sessions are still liable for the whole fee.
CANCELLATIONS OF COURSES
- If after the first session you do not feel the course is for you we will refund you the remaining weeks’ money.
CANCELLATIONS OF RETREATS
- within 50 days of start date = full refund less £15 admin fee
- within 40 days of start date = 10% of workshop cost plus admin fee
- within 30 days of start date = 25% of workshop cost plus admin fee
- within 20 days of start date = 50% of workshop cost plus admin fee
- within 15 days of start date = 75% of workshop cost plus admin fee
- within 10 days of start date = 100% of workshop cost (includes admin fee)
In the unlikely event of a workshop being cancelled by Bombo Productions, a full refund will be given. No liability is accepted for additional costs (such as travel costs) incurred by the student.
Every participant is responsible for looking after his or her safety and property. Bombo Productions tutors and all venues Bombo Produtions’ use have appropriate liability insurances in place. Vehicles are parked in the venue car parks at your own risk; please don’t leave valuables in your vehicle.